Sunday, January 8

create your own future... don't let someone else discover your strengths

So, today was by far the best kickboxing class I have ever been to. The instructor, who's one of my good friends, started out the morning, like we do every Sunday morning, and Monday night, by making fun of me.

Then, as the class kept going, I was dripping in sweat and felt the adrenaline rush. He played an extra song (one of my favorites... probably trying to suck up to me so he can make fun of me more). So of course my adrenaline was pumping. I probably sweat a good 600-700 calories today.

I realized today that sometimes, in a class of close to 50 people, sometimes the one person who can motivate you the most is yourself. The other 49 people in the room don't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment