Tuesday, January 3

Welcome... Here's My Story!

Hey Everyone!

I'm Brianna. I'm a 20-year old college student, who just started out on her fitness journey a little over a year ago. During the first year of college I gained 25 pounds. I was considered obese and I wasn't happy. During my sophomore year of college, that all changed. I met a personal trainer at my gym, who I clicked with, and around the same time, my gym was offering free sessions. I decided to give it a try. My personal trainer pushed me for the entire year. There was a lot of tears and sweat during this year. I worked out for hours and hours and ate well. After a year, I lost all 25 pounds.

Now, I belong to two gyms, and I have a new goal in mind. I would like to drop 10 more pounds and become leaner. I would also like to become a personal trainer and fitness instructor so I can inspire someone the way my personal trainer inspired me. I will be documenting my workouts, what I ate and also sharing any workouts that I have found to be useful. I will also be sharing my frustrations, my proud moments and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment