Wednesday, January 4

"It's no longer about 'skinny' it's about 'healthy'"

So I just went food shopping for myself, and found myself buying a lot of healthy stuff for myself! I found these weight watchers lunches in the refrigerated section. The baked ziti is 16 grams of protein! I also bought some lean cuisines. The Salisbury Steaks have 22-23 grams of protein in it. I immediately bought some of these!

To control my snack cravings, i bought some "Pirate's Booty", which is the healthy version of cheese doodles. It will fill my craving for potato chips, while still being healthy. I also bought some black cherry sparkling water, to give me another option besides water and low-cal fruit punch.

Also, I found two websites that are just amazing for food and dessert lovers:
www.hungry-girl.com and www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com

These two websites give healthy ways to make our favorite desserts and breads! They are amazing, especially if you like to cook and bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment